- A particular way in which a person’s hair is cut or arranged
- (hairstyle) hairdo: the arrangement of the hair (especially a woman’s hair)
- A hairstyle, hairdo, or haircut refers to the styling of head hair. The fashioning of hair can be considered an aspect of personal grooming, fashion, and cosmetics, although practical, cultural, and popular considerations also influence some hairstyles.
- Hairstyles is a title used for international editions of a professional hairdressing magazine originally published in Barcelona, Spain under the name Peluquerias . The founder of the magazine is Spanish hairdresser Lluis Llongueras.
- frigidity: failure to respond to sexual stimulus; aversion to sexual intercourse; the term is sometimes also used to refer to the failure to experience orgasm during intercourse.
- (Corn-Rows) Otherwise known as cane-rows are worn by men, women and children. These are narrow rows of visible braids which are very close to the scalp.
- Cornrows (or canerows) are a traditional West African style of hair grooming where the hair is braided very close to the scalp, using an underhand, upward motion to produce a continuous, raised row.
- A hairstyle, of African origin, having rows of tightly braided hair close to the scalp
The next generation of kids… a boy on one of the floats looking somewhat serious and somber for some unknown reason…